AuctionGUI+ is an advanced high-quality GUI auction perfect for every server. It allows players to sell items, place bids and keep track of their own auctions.
Need more information? Please visit our official link here.
- Plug & play - no configuration needed, just upload the plugin and enjoy it
- The best anti-dupe protection, even better than on some popular servers
- GUIs can be refreshed automatically (depends on your choice)
- Everything is handled inside GUIs
- Lots of GUIs to browse auctions, bid, cancel, confirm
- Limited amount of auctions per player based on permissions
- Prevent players from putting up particular items for auction
- Automatical unclaimed listings expiry
- All GUIs and menus are 100% configurable
- 100% customizable messages
- MySQL/SQLite support
- Separate log file to log all actions
- Reload command to reload auctions without restarting the server
- Efficient & high-quality code
- Lifetime support
Auction command aliases: /auction /auc /au /auctions /auctiongui
- /auc - open the main auction menu (auctionguiplus.auction)
- /auc <player> - open the main auction menu for player (auctionguiplus.others)
- /auc bid <auction ID> [amount] - place a bid (auctionguiplus.auction.bid)
- /auc reload - reload the configuration (auctionguiplus.auction.reload)
- /auc start [quantity] [price] [increment] [duration] - start an auction (auctionguiplus.auction.start)
- /auc limits - shows players auctions number limit (auctionguiplus.auction.limits)
- /bid <auction ID> [amount] - place a bid (auctionguiplus.auction.bid)
All command permissions have been listed above.
Furthermore, there are some extra permissions:
- auctionguiplus.cancelothers - cancel other player's auction with middle mouse button from auctions view
- auctionguiplus.bypassgamemode - allows to access auctions when in banned gamemode
- auctionguiplus.bypassworld - allows to access auctions when in banned world
- Spigot 1.8.0 or newer
- Vault 1.4.1 or newer
Click me to browse earlier versions of this plugin.
- Purchase (thanks!) and download the plugin
- Stop your server, put the .jar file in your server's /plugins/ directory
- Start the server, plugin will generate all necessary config files
- Fill in config.yml, lang.yml and menu.yml with desired settings
- Restart the server
All configuration files are easy to edit. If any of them lacks a feature you wish to be added, please contact us.
Configuration examples (please don't copy them, the plugin will generate all necessary files):